The resort has 2 tennis courts (located on Calle Cazon) and 2 padel courts (located at the intersection of Calle Emporador and Calle Denton). Parking is available at both locations.
The facilities are for the exclusive use of owners, renters, and their guests. As with the Community swimming pools, access is restricted, and wristbands must always be worn when using the facilities.
There are no provisions for equipment – those wishing to play must provide their own racquets and balls.
A booking system is in operation
Tennis courts are open from 8am to 10pm Monday - Sunday.
Padel courts are open from 10am to 10pm Monday – Saturday, and Sunday: 11am – 10pm.
• Court bookings must be done, in person, at the main Tower Security office and wristbands are to be shown.
• On the playing day, the key must be collected from the front Security gate.
• A €10 returnable deposit will be taken.
• From the 1st of October to the 31st of March courts can be booked on the same day.
• From 1st April to 30th September, booking 24 hours in advance is mandatory.
• If the courts are free – booking ‘on the day’ is permitted.
• Courts can be booked only for 1 hour. Continuation of play only allowed when no other booking is in place.
• Please ensure that the court is locked when you leave, and the key returned to Security.
• Failure to return the key will result in the loss of the deposit.
Courts are equipped with artificial lighting. The lights work “on demand” through a coin device located close to the courts. By inserting 1 euro, the lights turn on for an hour. Please, bear in mind that the lights will turn off automatically at the end of the maximum time. Time limit for the court lighting will be the following:
• From 1st October to 31st March, until 9 pm.
• From 1st April to 30th September, until 10 pm.